Monday, November 2, 2015

Everything a Kid needs

Nursery products inspired by Princess Charlotte's Royal Nursery,
designed by celebrity designer Vanessa Antonelli at the 2015
ABCKids Expo in Las Vegas, NV October 18th-21st.
The ABCKids Expo (All Baby & Child), founded in March 2003, is a partnership of juvenile industry manufacturers and retailers organized for the purpose of promoting the children's products industry.

"The main objective and purpose of the corporation is to act as a business league that helps organize and put on trade shows to be held for the benefit of juvenile products manufacturers, specialty store retailers, distributors and manufacturers' representatives of juvenile products. With nearly 1000 exhibitors utilizing 3,300 booths in nearly one million square feet of exhibit space, it is currently the fastest growing trade show in the nation and ranks 47 out of the 100 largest trade shows in North America". (Trade Show Executive 2013)

Walking through this show almost made me wish I had a little one to spoil with all the cutest clothes, toys and gadgets I saw at the show! I said "almost". :)


Check out this Origami Stroller from 4moms. How
awesome is this??? I wish they had this when my kids
were little. This stroller is so amazing that it can even
recharge itself and your cell phone. Folds itself with a
one-touch button, lots of storage, pathway lights, LCD dashboard 
with thermometer, speedometer, trip and lifetime odometers. Wow!

Here is just a short clip of the 1hr fashion show for kids and
moms-to-be at the ABCKids fashion show hosted by
emcee Hilary Billings, Miss Nevada 2013.

Here are some highlights from the fashion show that included maternity wear, baby carriers, diaper bags, sarongs, children's wear, toys and nutrition:






It seems that the trend for kids products and apparel are all about being green and organic. There were quite a few products in the market that have these initiatives. Here are some of those brands that stood out at the show:
Apple Park was founded in San Francisco with
a vision to create environmentally responsible
and luxurious products for babies and children.
Apple Park's Picnic Pals were inspired by
classic children's toys, reinvented with
the finest eco-friendly materials available.
Finn+Emma toys and apparel are made from
100% G.O.T.S. certified organic cotton and eco-friendly
dyes. Our toys are hand-knit or made from untreated
wood. On top of that, they are manufactured in
fair-trade settings that focus on social and economic
independence for local people, women especially,
who love style as much as sustainability

Green Toys make safe, earth-friendly playthings for kids, 
as part of the solution for a more sustainable world. 
By creating products made free of harm to children 
and the planet, we nurture young minds and bright futures.
The Honest Company's Founder, Jessica Alba,
"When I became a mom, I finally became
the person I am, that I always should have been,"
she says. "It's the most satisfying job in the world.
But, it can also be overwhelming and confusing.
I created The Honest Company to help moms
and to give all children a better, safer start."

Babyganics Founders, Kevin & Keith, "When we
started families of our own, we found we shared a
“grown up” mission: to help parents like us create
a baby-safe world. We’d do this by creating
a world of products made to go wherever babies go




Chewbeads, mommy chic, baby safe. 100% SILICONE
PRODUCTS NO BPA, PHTHALATES, LEAD,
CADMIUM, OR METALDISHWASHER SAFE
SOFT ON BABIES GUMS AND EMERGING TEETH


I have to highlight a couple more entrepreneurs that I met at the show. I love to hear stories on how these entrepreneurs start their business. If you follow my blog, you know I have a soft spot for entrepreneurs:
Interview with Lindsay Herron, CEO of Buckaroo Organics.
I am a believer! Thank you Lindsay for giving me a sample
really worked on my eczima rash that I had on my arm 
I also loved the defense blend lip balm! 


I had the chance to speak to Alex Leach, the
inspiration for the reason that his Mom,
Jamie Leach started the Leach Co. 20yrs
later, this company is 1 of the leading makers
of products that make motherhood better.
Sit 'n Secure is the newest version of the original
product that inspired the birth of Leach Co.
I love that this company is still a growing
family business, inventing really smart products
for moms and moms-to-be.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed and continue to read my blog. Please share with your followers and don't forget to subscribe. Lastly, if you need assistance with your trade show planning, please message me.

Cheers,
Li



Written by: Li Jackson
Photography/Videographer:  TerenceJackson

No comments:

Post a Comment